Established in 2009, Sea and Sand Chiropractic has been serving our community in Toukley on the NSW Central Coast for over 11 years. We are a multi-disciplinary clinic providing Chiropractic and Remedial Massage to a wide range of local clients. Last year we moved to new larger premises allowing us to expand the services we provide our clients, with extra Massage therapy rooms and additional treatment options, such as Naturopathy and Hypnotherapy.
We are seeking a vibrant, passionate and reliable Remedial Massage Therapist with health fund provider status. This position is for the experienced RMT who wants to build a busy practice and assist their clients maintain health and wellbeing over the long term.
The position is commission based so you will be paid for the treatments you perform and will not be expected to hang around if you don’t have bookings, however you would be required to be on-call for your entire shift. We are open 5 and 1/2 days per week, allowing for some flexibility in work hours, however some evenings and alternate Saturdays will be required.
We offer clean and tidy rooms with all oils, towels and an electric table provided. Our trained staff will take care of bookings and will ensure our clients receive an exceptional experience both before and after their massage.
- Diploma of Remedial Massage with a minimum two (2) years’ experience preferred
- Membership with AMMT or ATMS
- Eligible for Health Fund Rebates
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Current first aid certificate
- Public liability and professional indemnity insurance
- Current Working with Children’s Check
- Understanding of Chiropractic and experience working with a chiropractor will strengthen your application
As a Team Member you will:
- Be skilled at providing a range of massage styles including remedial, sports and pregnancy
- Be a great communicator who finds it easy to build patient rapport
- Be confident in your client retention and rebooking recommendations
- Have exceptional time management skills
- Partner internally with other practitioners regarding client referrals and management
- Be a strong team player that works well with others
- Be highly motivated with strong initiative and work ethic
Please email your resume Attn: Naomi to firstname.lastname@example.org